长春

集团 北京 上海 广州 天津 深圳 南京 苏州 宁波 成都 武汉 无锡 南通 长沙 西安 沈阳 济南 青岛 昆明 重庆 加盟校区 查找更多校区>>
来环球,去全球!
4000431134
您所在的位置: 首页 > 备考指南 > 雅思备考 > 雅思写作
雅思写作

雅思G类写作书信的句型和范文

2017-05-05

来源:互联网

小编:Hosea 1210
摘要:

  信末:

  1.Unless you take prompt action to correct the car's defects or refund the purchase price in full, I will be forced to take legal action.

  除非你们立即采取行动修理汽车的毛病,或者按购买价全额退款,否则我将被迫采取法律行动。

  2.I believe this is the only way to get this matter settled.

  我相信这是解决这个问题的唯一办法。;

  3.Please make the adjustment to my bill.

  请重新核对我的账单。

  4.It is too bad &is unfortunate accident occurred. Otherwise, I was very pleased with your service.

  这种不幸的发生实在令人遗憾。你们的服务本来还是很令我满意的。

  5.I will have to refer this matter to my attorney.

  我将不得不把此事移交我的律师处理。

  6.I am glad to see what you can do to rectify this situation.

  关于您将如何扭转这个局面,我拭目以待。

  7.I urge you to reconsider your consideration.

  我请求您重新考虑您的决定。

  8.I would be grateful if you would ensure that the same thing does not happen again.

  如果您能保证这样的事情不再发生,我将不胜感激。

  9.If you could find time to let us know, it would set our minds at rest.

  如果您能在百忙中抽出时间通知我们,我们将感到非常欣慰。

  10.I am reluctant to take the matter up elsewhere and hope that you will be able to let me have some explanation of the incident.

  我不愿意就此事再寻找其他解决途径,而希望您可以就整个事件给我一个解释。

  11.A time for further discussion on this issue can be arranged either by telephoning me at 13456789 or writing to me via the address …

  可以通过给我打电话(13456789)或者写信(地址是……)来安排进一步商讨这个问题的时间。

  12.I hope we can work something out to our mutual benefit.

  我希望我们可以找出符合双方利益的方案。

  13.Your agreement to the suggested course of action will be appreciated.

  若您认同所提议的做法,我们将表示感激。

  14.Your comments will be appreciated.

  我们对您的意见表示感激。

  15.I would like to discuss this matter with you further. Please contact me at 021047564. I look forward to resolving this matter with you.

  我希望进一步和您讨论这-问题。请电话与我联系(021047564)。我期待与您共同解决这个问题。

  16.I believe this matter can be resolved quickly and look forward to your early reply.

  我相信这个问题可以很快得到解决。期望您尽早答复。

  17.Please let me know what you propose in relation to this issue as soon as possible.

  请尽快让我知道你对于此事的提议

  18.I am sorry to write to you in this manner and I hope that you will not be offended.

  我很抱歉用这种方式给您写信,希望不会给您带来任何不快。

  19.If this matter is not put right soon, I fear it could have serious consequences.

  如果这个问题不能很快得到妥善处理,我担心会有严重的后果。

  20.I await your reply and trust that it will contain an explanation that some mistakes have been made by your company.

  我等待您的答复。我相信您的答复会包含一个关于贵公司所犯错误的解释。

  21.I would like to stress that I will npt tolerate a situation like this.

  我想强调的一点是,我不会再容忍类似情形的发生。

  22.I trust that you will be able to correct these matters without delay and that no further action will be necessary on my part.

  我相信您可以毫不拖延地处理此事,而且不需要我采取任何进一步的行动。

  23.I understand that my rights are covered by laws and I am looking to your company for a return of the price paid within 14 days.

  我知道我的权益受到法律保护。我等待着贵公司在14日内全额退款。

  24.I would be glad of a reply without further delay, or I may have to consider legal action.

  我很乐意接到您的及时答复;否则,我或许不待不考虑采取法律行动。

  25.I am wondering if it would be possible for us to meet and discuss the situation.

  我想知道我们是否可以见面并商讨现在的情形。

  26.I hope we can meet and get it sorted out very soon.

  我希望我们可以尽快见面并解决此事。

  27.I trust that we can resolve this matter quickly and amicably.

  我相信我们可以迅速、友好地解决这一问题。

  28.If I do not hear fixjm you within the next seven days, I will have no option but to go to the city council to have my complaint heard.

  如果在未来的七天之内不能收到你的答复,我将别无他选,而只能去市委会投诉。

  29.I am sure you will understand that this problem is causing me considerable inconvenience and expense, and I am anxious to have it settled as soon as possible.

  我肯定您会理解这个问题正在给我造成的极大不便和损失。我急切地想要尽快解决这个问题。

  30.I look forward to receiving a replacement as soon as possible.

  我期待着尽快收到调换品。

  31.I think that 300 dollars would be a reasonable sum of compensation and I look forward to receiving your cheque.

  我相信300元是比较合理的味楼顧度。我期待着收到您的支票。

  32.If it happens again I will commence legal action without further notice.

  如果此类事情再次发生的话,我会采取法律行动,而不另行通知。

  B.咨询信(inquiry letter)

  1.I am writing to enquire whether I may become a member of your club.

  我写信咨询是否可以加入你们的俱乐部。

  2.I would be grateful if you could let me know your annual fee charges and any other information which would be useful.

  如果您能告知有关年费或其他任何有用的信息,我将非常感激。

  3.Please let me know as soon as possible how you propose to settle this matter.

  请尽快让我知道您对解决此事的建议。

  4.You are welcome to call in or to telephone me at 021 56789.

  欢迎您来访,或给我打电话02156789。

  5.Please contact me on 021 567894 if you would like to talk about it further.

  如果您愿意就此事进一步商讨,请联系我(021567894)。

  6.Thank you for your attention.

  感请您的关注。

  7.Please let me know as soon as possible whether or not you will accept this offer.

  请尽快告知您是否可以接受这个条件。

  8.Although at this time of year you will have more work to deal with than usual, I would appreciate a reply in a not too distant future.

  虽然一年当中这个时候您要处理更多的工作,我仍期待着在不久的将来能得到您的答复。

  C.求助信(request letter)

  1.I would like to make an appointment to speak with you about my wallet I lost on the flight AUS 123.

  我想预约个时间和您说一下我在AUS 123航班上所丢失的钱包

  2.I would like to arrange an appointment fpr next Friday (15 October) at four fifteen.

  我想预约时间会面--下个星期五(十月十五日)的四点十五分。

  3.I would be grateful if you could give any assistance.

  我会感激您所提供的任何协助。

  4.I would be most grateful if you can give me instructions.

  如果您能为我提#任何指导,我将非常感激。

  5.I would be very grateful for any advice you can offer.

  对于您提供的任何建议,我都非常感激。

  6.I do hope you will be able to send me a favourable reply and I look forward to hearing from you in due course.

  我真诚希望您可以给我一个理想的答复,期待着能及时得到您的回答。

  7.I would be most grateful if you would intervene in this matter.

  如果您能够处理此事,我会非常感激。

  8.I hope you will consider my request fevourably.

  希望您能很好地考虑我的请求。

  D. 道歉信(letter of apology)

  1.I just wanted to write you a quick note to apologise for not being able to keep our appointment tomorrow.

  我想通过这封短信为我明天无法赴约而道歉。

  2.In deference to your valuable time, I would like to get straight to the point and admit that I was wrong.

  鉴于您宝贵的时间,我愿意直接承认这是我的过错。

  3.I just really hope that you will be able to accept my apology.

  我真心希望您可以接受我的道歉。

  4.Please accept my apologies for...

  请接受我对于……的道歉。

  5.Please accept my sincere apology for missing the interview scheduled for…

  关于错过了原定于……的面试,请接受我诚恳的道歉。

  6.Please accept my apology for the delay and thank you for your understanding.

  请接受我关于日期推迟的道歉,感谢你的理解。

  7.I will do everything in my power to ensure that this type of error does not occur again.

  我将会尽我所能确保此类错误不再出现。

  8.Although I make every attempt to insure that...., this unfortunate incident ean occasionally occur.

  虽然我会尽力确保……,但是这种不幸的事情偶尔还是会发生。

  E.建议信/提供信息信(tetter to provide information or advice)

  1.If I can be of any assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to call on me.

  如果有任何我可以协助的地方,请直接联系我。

  2.I am available at Flat 304, Green Revenue, St. Eden if you require any further information.

  如果您需要更多信息,可以到St. Eden, Green Revenue的304公寓找我。

  3.I am happy to supply any fiather information you may require and I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

  我很乐意为您提供任何需要的信息,期待着很快收到您的回复。

  4.Please contact me if I can be of any assistance.

  如果有需要我帮助的地方,请与我联系。

  F.感谢信(letter of thanks)

  1.I just wanted to send a note to say how much I appreciate the help you have given me.

  给您写这封信是想告诉您我是多么欣赏您给我提供的帮助。

  2.I am writing to thank you for permitting us to use your resources.

  我写信感谢您允许我使用您们的资源。

  3.With very best wishes and thanks.

  带着最好的祝愿和谢意。

  4.I appreciate the support you have provided and your assistance has been invaluable to me.

  感谢你所提供的支持。你的协助对我来说是无价的。

  G.邀请信(invitation letter)

  1.Perhaps you could give us a call or write to us to let us know what time you expect to arrive.

  或者您可以打电话或写信通知我们您大概什么时候到达。

  2.I thank you in anticipation of your arrival.

  感谢并期待您的光临。

  3.I am so pleased that you are planning to drop by.

  得知你将光临寒舍,我很高兴。

  4.I would like to offer you...

  我愿意为您提供……

  5.I would like to invite you to dinner and be our guest.

  我想邀请您来作客,和我们共进晚餐。

  6.I would like to invite you to join us and attend this meeting.

  我想邀请您和我们一起出席这一会议。

  7.I am glad to invite you to participate in my graduation ceremony.

  我很乐意邀请您参加我的毕业典礼。

  8.I am honoured to invite you to our wedding, as I understand that you only come to visit on special occasions.

  能够邀请您参加我们的婚礼我倍感荣幸,因为我知道您只出席特殊的场合。

有规划 更自信

1V1免费课程规划指导